- Kernel v4.9.18
- Added rockchip crypto accelerator support
Supporting cbc/ecb chainmode, and aes/des/des3_ede cipher mode.
- Added rockchip efuse support
Dump specified values of Rockchip SoC, such as cpu-leakage
- Added LVDS support
- (Added support for LCD-018 display)
- Activate USB EHCI, USBHOST 2
- PCM-947 RTC is now working
- Added support for PCM-059 2nd rev
- Added support for PCM-947 2nd rev
- Added support for MALI GPU
- Debug log moved to UART2 interface
- Added support for DP83867 gigabit ethernet PHY
- yocto 2.2 morty
- QT 5.7 using GB and wayland backends
- Updated mali userspace libraries (r12p0-04rel0)
- Added drmgears, kmscube - demos to showcase 3D graphics using drm and gbm
- Added weston support
- Added support for PCM-947 2nd rev (phycore-rk3288-3)
- Added rkeeprom.py - A tool to manage the SoM variants
- Qt5.7: QTBUG-53467: WebEngineView crashes on right click or long touch press.
QtQuickControls1 does not handle embedded platforms too well. In case of
eglfs platform we crash badly - only one window is supported.
- Qt5.7: By default the backend will find the first available display and pick
the EGL layer that corresponds to it. Starting a Qt application with eglfs will
render the application on the first picked display.
- Qt: Wrong system date can crash the webengine and the system.